|Westminster Outdoor Public Pool
The Westminster Pool site was originally constructed in 1948 by the Lion's Club of Lethbridge and was called the Lion's Pool. In 1978, the original pool was demolished and the site was relocated 60 ft to the north where the Westminster Pool now stands. It is an L-shaped pool with a separate wading pool. Surrounding the pool is an enclosed grassed area for the swimmers' use.
Westminster Pool offers open swim time along with some swim lessons during the morning hours. Although the pool rarely reaches maximum bather loads, its attendance is consistently high. This facility also includes a recreation area upstairs in the main building. Even though the main pool is closed during the winter season, this recreation area is rented throughout the year.
City of Lethbridge Aquatics passes are also valid at the Westminister Pool.