• Spectator seating of 300; Fixed tiered seating
• Athlete & Official changerooms with showers
• Broadcast capability
• 1,000 Parking spaces
• 52m long x 21m wide and 1.8 m deep in the shallow end
• Moveable bulkhead and floor
• By competition standards, the Max Bell Regional Aquatic Centre is Lethbridge’s premiere facility.
Located in the University of Lethbridge Phys Ed building, the pool’s 50 meter (changeable) format lends itself to a range of water sports.
• With the moveable bulkhead, the pool can be configured into one, fifty meter pool, or variations of twenty-five meter format, including a diving tank.
• The facility offers an electronic timing system, spectator seating, deck space, a deck-side classroom and first aid facilities.
Highest Competition Level
• 2014 & 2010 Canada West Swimming
• 2013 Synchronized Swimming Provincials
• 2012 Alberta Summer Games
• 2012 Wild Rose Classic - Provincial Qualifier